Clifton Heights Replacement Window Contractor
Maybe you have been considering replacing your homes old window for awhile or possible you haven't thought about it. there are several good reasos that you should consider ahaviong you homes older windows replaced and whe n you do you will need the assistance of a qwuality contractor that has the years of experience and can provide you with a quality replacement window. Some of the reasons that you should consider replacing your Clifton window in your home include.
- Save Energy According to the Department of Energy's EnergyStar program, you can save several hundred dollars in energy bills per year over your current windows.
- Reduce Drafts Even the least expensive vinyl replacement windows will cut the drafts in your house to nearly nothing.
- No Painting Vinyl replacement windows do not need to be painted--ever.
- Cost Effective Vinyl replacement windows are less expensive than other window alternatives such as wood, aluminum, or fiberglass windows.
- May be Eligible for Rebates If you purchase EnergyStar-rated windows, they may be eligible for rebates from the EnergyStar program or even from your local energy company.
- Lo-E Coatings Your current windows almost certainly don't have Lo-E (low emissivity) coating, which reduces the passage of UV rays into your house. Most new vinyl replacement windows have Lo-E coating.
- Better Sound Barrier Double-paned windows are now the industry standard, even in non-extreme climates. In addition to saving energy, double-paned windows make your house quieter.
- Windows That Open and Close With Ease Like opening your windows on a nice spring day? Can't do this with your current stuck-in-place windows? Even low-priced vinyl replacement windows have adequate balance systems to allow easy opening and closing--and they stay open when you want them to.
- Breakage Warranty Did Junior throw a baseball through your new window? Some window companies or window manufacturers may offer full breakage warranties as a sales incentive.
- Easier Cleaning Tilt-in windows are pretty much the standard for windows now. Tilt-in windows mean you don't have to go outside to clean the windows. Especially good if you have a two-story house!